Bullet for my Valentine AXE III

Hitman4737

I'm really looking for a good preset for Scream aim fire era. Does anyone know a good preset or pack to purchase? Thank you in advance

I was their guitar tech for that run, I can tell you what they used live and then you could dial it in close, tone match from the recording possibly?

Matt was using a 6505 on the red channel with a Bad Horsey wah, maxon tube screamer, and a boss noise gate for his dirty sounds, his clean was a roland JC120.
Padge was using a Dual Rec on the red channel with a cry baby rack wah, and a JC120 for cleans. Both of them using Mesa tall straight cabs with the angle grill with 421 mics on them if i recall.
Jay was using an Ampeg SVT head in to a Mesa 4x12 bass speaker that looked like a guitar cab. In line, he had an avalon DI, although i can't remember the settings now. He had no other pedals in line. He also ran an MXR DI+ pedal for the more dirty DI signal.

I hope this gives you a fun starting point for creating your own tones!

Calvin

I was their guitar tech for that run, I can tell you what they used live and then you could dial it in close, tone match from the recording possibly?

Matt was using a 6505 on the red channel with a Bad Horsey wah, maxon tube screamer, and a boss noise gate for his dirty sounds, his clean was a roland JC120.
Padge was using a Dual Rec on the red channel with a cry baby rack wah, and a JC120 for cleans. Both of them using Mesa tall straight cabs with the angle grill with 421 mics on them if i recall.
Jay was using an Ampeg SVT head in to a Mesa 4x12 bass speaker that looked like a guitar cab. In line, he had an avalon DI, although i can't remember the settings now. He had no other pedals in line. He also ran an MXR DI+ pedal for the more dirty DI signal.

I hope this gives you a fun starting point for creating your own tones!

Calvin
Thank you! Have you ever tried to create BFMV preset for Fractal, as probably no one here can do it better than you?

Thank you I saw them at the house of blues in Myrtle Beach that tour. There was a tropical storm that hit and they ended with eye of the storm. Was a sick show.

Back
Top Bottom