Implemented Bulk Set Cab Colour

peteri

Power User
Hi

I'd like to manage my user cabs by colour, so all ML are green, all YA orange etc.

Is there anyway to bulk assign colour because right clicking through the picker is painfully slow?

Thanks

Hi

I'd like to manage my user cabs by colour, so all ML are green, all YA orange etc.

Is there anyway to bulk assign colour because right clicking through the picker is painfully slow?

Thanks

+1 for bulk coloring. It would be nice to have this enabled for PRESETS as well.

It's already there:

1. Open the Cab Picker from the CAB block.
2. Click the PIN in the upper right corner so that it is pushed in.
3. Click the M button next to the "Filter by Color" menu. This enables multi-selection.
4. Use the search bar to narrow in on the cabs of your choosing.
5. With the mouse use SHIFT and/or CTRL (Windows) / CMD (MAC) to make your selections. Similarly use CTRL+A (Windows) or CMD+A to select all.
6. Right-click on your selections and choose the desired color.

It's already there:

3. Click the M button next to the "Filter by Color" menu. This enables multi-selection.
5. With the mouse use SHIFT and/or CTRL (Windows) / CMD (MAC) to make your selections. Similarly use CTRL+A (Windows) or CMD+A to select all.
I always wondered what that button did. lol

Br
It's already there:

Brilliant! Thank you

Back
Top Bottom