• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bulb - Unleash The Pwnies! Kinda on the crazy side...

bulb

pssh why enjoy the awesome summer weather when i could stay indoors with the a/c and write stupid songs....
haha ok ok, im going out today i promise!

bulb

jeez i knew i would get called out!
ok well if it makes you happy i went outside yesterday as promised and i was pretty miserable because of the bugs and the humidity and whatnot, but today we are off to a small island for the day which is going to be nice!

Clawfinger

Experienced
worth.gif

Dude, no - how about this: you stay inside and finish this monster and here, on the other side of the earth, I will go run as fast as I can up and down the beach for an hour trying to burn off the energy this gave me! :twisted:

Top Bottom