Bulb - Got my Axefx Ultra! Short Clip with it!

FractalAudio said:
I actually live in NH as of two days ago. I was living in MA. We moved to escape the income tax and the neighbor's five (yes, five!) dogs. Do you have any idea how five dogs barking can shred your nerves?
*shudders* Yes...yes I do, it's bad for your health!

bulb said:
thanks a lot dudes!
i uploaded another short clip of the axefx, with a more refined tone and overall sound if you guys want to hear:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7000671

*psst* Always do a new thread, man. More fun that way. :mrgreen:

Sounds really natural, aggressive, and "bulby". I'm soo looking forward to the clips you'll make after a couple of months of tweaking. OMG it's going to be huge!

Next mission, force Misha to do Impulses of his favorite cab/mic settings. ;)

Nice to meet you and see you here, Misha. I was also wondering when you'd show up. :D I loved your clips and style ever since I first heard them back in the PODxt forums. Looking forward to hearing all the stuff you'll be doing with the Axe-Fx.

BlueLotus (Leland).

Clawfinger said:
Sounds really natural, aggressive, and "bulby".

Bulby...

That made me laugh!

But yes it does sound very "bulby" but that's one thing I've always liked about Mishas stuff is that it's very consistent, even when it's something totally different from the rest of his stuff, you can tell it's his stuff.

Ha... just as I thought I'd finally start to approach Misha's quality on his mixes by getting an Axe-Fx... HE GOES AND BUYS ONE TOO!! :lol:

Seriously, excellent work as always, Misha. It speaks even more to your skills that you could do this so quickly after getting the unit.

My unit just arrived Thursday, and still had the 5.24 firmware. I assume these samples were made with the pre-6.0 firmware as well (you didn't mention updating your unit yet)? If so, I'd be curious what you could do with the improved effects in 6.0. I plan to update my own unit this weekend... I don't see much point in spending time honing patches if they'll all need further tweaking with the new-and-improved tones in 6.

thanks so much guys!!

season, i actually upgraded it to 6.0 as soon as i got it, so yeah both of these clips were done with 6.0 and i couldnt tell you how different it is from 5.24 since i didnt even really mess around with it seriously before i updated it (basically for the same reason as you)

bulb said:
thanks so much guys!!

season, i actually upgraded it to 6.0 as soon as i got it, so yeah both of these clips were done with 6.0 and i couldnt tell you how different it is from 5.24 since i didnt even really mess around with it seriously before i updated it (basically for the same reason as you)

More!!!

We crave more!!!

:D

Must... Have... More... Bulb!!!

Back
Top Bottom