Bulb and Mark back with a new Haunted Shores song! (Axefx, B

bulb

So as the title says, Mark and I wrote another song for the new Haunted Shores Ep we are working on.
We are really happy with the way it came out so we posted it up on the Haunted Shores myspace for all to hear:
http://www.myspace.com/hauntedshores

It's called "Sentient Glow"

Oh and in other news we have found a very talented vocalist by the name of Mike Semesky who will be singing and screaming over the songs in the near future, so we are excited about that as well!!

Enjoy!

Wow!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Awesome!

I don't usually go for metal, this is very palatable. Tasty!

Don't care much for the grunting in the other song, though. Just call me too old. :lol:

That's some great stuff!

I like how you listed "Final Fantasy" as one of your influences. That's one of mine too. :oops:

Cosmos Canyon theme from FFVII is one of my favorite little pieces of all time. I'm gonna do an axefx cover if I can ever find the time.

really liking this!
What are you using for the tone in this one? your classic 808+fas modern+german cab?

Sidivan said:
Cosmos Canyon theme from FFVII is one of my favorite little pieces of all time. I'm gonna do an axefx cover if I can ever find the time.

Haha dude, no kidding, I was playing around with that one just yesterday :p Nobuo is the man, for sure.

Back
Top Bottom