Bulb - 2 short clips with Axefx II 2.00c

Hey Misha,

Glad to see you keep up with the ongoing forum activity and firmware updates, as I imagine you'll also want to be around to try out the 3.0 madness everyone is raving about. :D

Thanks for posting the clips, they sound great. The clean sounds so clean that it's just plain ethereal...good stuff.

DdDDDDDJent Djent Djent DDDDD DJent Djent Djent Wop Buuuwow Dja dja dja dja djent!!
rock2.gif

rock.gif

Sounds incredible ! What did you use to get a clean tone like that, some kind of delay and reverb for sure. Wish I could see what was in that patch lol.

Amazin tones¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ one question in the Heavy tone the sound of bass it`s really hughes it`s with the axeII too??

Thanz

I like the second clips clean. So serene but I kept expecting you to switch into djent mode which added a bit tension. Nice.

How about the patches... ;)

Would love to hear the "un-mastered" track instead...

Ah you might be surprised, the Master channel is more acting like power and glue to everything, but isnt really changing the tone. It would just sound like a less powerful mix with everything not fitting together quite as well.
The guitar buss only has a very slight eq to help it sit in the mix a bit better, and the most drastic thing on it is the highpass which lets the bass cut through better and makes the guitars have more mid bite and attack in the context of the mix only.
So you guys are pretty much hearing the raw axefxII tone on the clip, i figured it would be silly to process it to hell and claim it as a true axefxII clip.

Back
Top Bottom