Building pedalboards lol

59flo

I know I know the axe has a lot of great pedals in it but I have a lot of pedals that are not in there. I will have 3 or 4 boards I don't want to go in 1 to 2 to 3 to 4 to amp. so I go from guitar to a univbe so I can use it on all 3 or 4 boards. will a looper and midi pedal work????? and a klon pedal coming from the out put cable to the axe as a buffer to boost the signal????? thanks

I LOVE to design and build pedal boards. If Bob Bradshaw lived nearby on the same continent I'd beg him for an internship. Maybe its a language thing (as I sense a non-native English speaker here) but I find it hard to make sense of what you are trying to ask for. Maybe writing out the current signal chain will help. Like in guitar -> pedal 1 -> pedal 2 -> into looper -> loop 1 -> pedals 3 & 4, loop 2 pedals 5, 6 & 7 -> exit looper -> amp input -> FX send -> pedals 8, 9 & 10 -> FX return.

Or better yet, post pictures. A picture says more then a thousand words.

wrong about non English speaker, bad English speaker maybe LOL. I Will have pedalboard 1 with 6 pedals on it. pedalboard 2 will have 4 pedals on it. pedalboard 3 will 10 pedals on it and may have a 4 pedalboard. I'd like to go from guitar to univibe so I can use the vibe with any of the pedalboard. so guitar to univibe to in put of the looper - pedalboard 1goes in to space one on the looper- pedalboard 2 goes in to space 2 on the looper - pedalboard 3 goes in to space 3 on the looper - out of the looper go to a klon pedal as a buffer to boost the signal to front of axe. all switch by midi. WILL THIS WORK?????? I want the looper to switch the individual pedalboard, not individual pedal. all modulation effects will come from the axe it self. will not use fx send and fx return on back of axe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom