Building out a pedalboard

Hi,

I have been saving for an AX8 since they came out and just ordered one. Now I have the task of building out the rest of my pedalboard. My gigs are kind of unique in that I need to be very mobile and get in/get out quickly and quietly.

My goal is to end up with a light weight pedalboard that I can easily carry out of a gig with my guitar strapped around me.

I've been looking at quite a few options, but I was curious to know what you guys/gals have come up with.

I like the Gator G-Tour pedalboard, but it's a little heavier than I'd like. The main issue is I need to add an expression pedal to my AX8 so I need something to mount them on. I was looking into the G-70 wireless unit, but if I get that then I need a power supply to power both the AX8 and G-70 which just adds weight to the whole thing.

I think in the end I'm going to skip the wireless unit for weight reasons, but I'm looking for feedback/options.

Thanks!

I have used the gator G-tour for about 8 months and yes it's heavy but mannn, what a great build. I have my AX8, Shure wireless, expression pedal and room for another classic sized stompbox. Can't recommend the case enough for it's quality, durability and looks!

Back
Top Bottom