Wish [Bug?] When you swap or copy scenes, scene controllers don't come with

Dave Merrill

Axe-Master
As title, firmware 15.01.
Makes for a tons of writing down and manually entering stuff if you want to swap or copy scenes.

Note that I'm talking about on the unit itself, this works correctly in Axe-Edit.
Note also that I'm talking about scene CONTROLLERS, not scene levels, separate issue.

Really hope this can get fixed.

I remember previous discussions. It's not a bug, it's a choice. There are situations where you do / don't want scene controllers to be included in the copy-and-paste.

I remember previous discussions. It's not a bug, it's a choice. There are situations where you do / don't want scene controllers to be included in the copy-and-paste.
Like why?

I've been looking into using scene controllers to manage amp block output.
It's working very well, but when I swap scenes and the controllers stay where they were, scene levels are wrong.
I really can't envision a scenario where it wouldn't be good if they came along, unless maybe you were looking for a poor man's way to randomize them ;)
Can you give an example of where it's better that they aren't included?

Also, if it's really intentional, then the Axe-Edit behavior where they DO come along when you swap scenes must be a bug.

The scene controller settings are an essential component of a scene. Just as much as the block bypass states. IMHO, they should follow the scenes when they are copy/pasted.

Back
Top Bottom