BUG Tuner freaked out after upgrading firmware 12.14

Cem

Experienced
Firstly, why can't we choose BUG as a prefix anymore?

We were working on a solo acoustic guitar recording, so we didn't realise after too late. But made us lose 6 hours of work. (Because we don't have absolute hearing)

The tuner calibration default was changed from A 440 Hz to A 449 Hz, took some time to figure out why the bass we added didn't sound right.

Also, when I loaded up this firmware 12.14, all the output EQ bands were set to +12 dB.

@Admin M@

Firstly, why can't we choose BUG as a prefix anymore?

We were working on a solo acoustic guitar recording, so we didn't realise after too late. But made us lose 6 hours of work. (Because we don't have absolute hearing)

The tuner calibration default was changed from A 440 Hz to A 449 Hz, took some time to figure out why the bass we added didn't sound right.

Also, when I loaded up this firmware 12.14, all the output EQ bands were set to +12 dB.

@Admin M@

That didn't happen to me when I upgraded to 12.4. And I've made it 3 times because I went back to previous firmware for another reason.

Could it be that you recovered these tuner and EQ settings from a Fractal-Bot System Settings backup?

Last edited:
That didn't happen to me when I upgraded to 12.4. And I've made it 3 times because I went back to previous firmware for another reason.

Could it be that you recovered these tuner and EQ settings from a Fractal-Bot System Settings backup?

Not possible, because I have never ever changed the tuner calibration before. Or had +12 dB on all EQ bands in any time in my life.

Back
Top Bottom