• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish BUG Tuner freaked out after upgrading firmware 12.14

Cem

Experienced
Firstly, why can't we choose BUG as a prefix anymore?

We were working on a solo acoustic guitar recording, so we didn't realise after too late. But made us lose 6 hours of work. (Because we don't have absolute hearing)

The tuner calibration default was changed from A 440 Hz to A 449 Hz, took some time to figure out why the bass we added didn't sound right.

Also, when I loaded up this firmware 12.14, all the output EQ bands were set to +12 dB.

@Admin M@

Piing

Fractal Fanatic
Firstly, why can't we choose BUG as a prefix anymore?

We were working on a solo acoustic guitar recording, so we didn't realise after too late. But made us lose 6 hours of work. (Because we don't have absolute hearing)

The tuner calibration default was changed from A 440 Hz to A 449 Hz, took some time to figure out why the bass we added didn't sound right.

Also, when I loaded up this firmware 12.14, all the output EQ bands were set to +12 dB.

@Admin M@
That didn't happen to me when I upgraded to 12.4. And I've made it 3 times because I went back to previous firmware for another reason.

Could it be that you recovered these tuner and EQ settings from a Fractal-Bot System Settings backup?

Last edited:

Cem

Experienced
That didn't happen to me when I upgraded to 12.4. And I've made it 3 times because I went back to previous firmware for another reason.

Could it be that you recovered these tuner and EQ settings from a Fractal-Bot System Settings backup?
Not possible, because I have never ever changed the tuner calibration before. Or had +12 dB on all EQ bands in any time in my life.

Top Bottom