Bug? Strange rumble/noise....

Here's a weird instance of this issue @FractalAudio. FW 7.01.

Turn on Drive (Timmy 2), weird garble comes out. Turn off Drive, it does a weird 2 second clear up thing and then sound comes out.
After recording the video, I tried changing presets then came back to it, but it still exhibited the issue.
I then changed the channel of the Drive block and came back to Timmy 2 channel, no issue anymore for now.

Attachments

• blah.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 2
interesting that the Timmy is my drive 2 block, which is what is active when I have the issue.
Do you mainly stay on one preset and have the device turned on for a long time? I do, and I wonder if it's a time related thing... Also, I mostly play with the Drive off, and turn it on occasionally.

The bug usually occurred for me like your initial post's video, but the one I had and posted yesterday is quite weird and bad...

Do you mainly stay on one preset and have the device turned on for a long time? I do, and I wonder if it's a time related thing... Also, I mostly play with the Drive off, and turn it on occasionally.

The bug usually occurred for me like your initial post's video, but the one I had and posted yesterday is quite weird and bad...
There seems to be no rhyme or reason, but it does seem to be the longer it's on the more likely. It seems that the Timmy is the common denominator, though.

Here's a weird instance of this issue @FractalAudio. FW 7.01.

Turn on Drive (Timmy 2), weird garble comes out. Turn off Drive, it does a weird 2 second clear up thing and then sound comes out.
After recording the video, I tried changing presets then came back to it, but it still exhibited the issue.
I then changed the channel of the Drive block and came back to Timmy 2 channel, no issue anymore for now.

Can you tell us whether this happens even without a 1/4” cable plugged into the Axe III input?

Back
Top Bottom