(bug?) Pitch follower modifier jumpy

∞Fractals

Fractal Fanatic
Trying @hippietim 's trick (used to work on prior FWs to 2.05) of tying a drive block DRIVE param to the pitch follower modifier and it's really all over the place even without input (that I'm aware of); super jumpy. Seems useless now ... What might I be missing? (Tried a reboot and still behaves same.)

Seems to be true for all pitch follower modifiers no matter what block it's in. Same behavior for all presets.

Halp!

My computer has been down for repair, so I'm not on 2.05 and I don't have any presets that use the pitch follower... But I will hopefully get it loaded tonight since my FC-12 arrives today.

I'll try to do a test to see how it works for me.

My computer has been down for repair, so I'm not on 2.05 and I don't have any presets that use the pitch follower... But I will hopefully get it loaded tonight since my FC-12 arrives today.

Thank you!

enjoy your FC!

Thanks... It actually arrived today. Yesterday UPS waited for me to leave the house for 90 minutes to make the delivery attempt.

I'm about to fire it up very soon!

You're not gonna sleep for 3 days, TRUST ME. Every time I started to sleep I would think, wait a minute, I have a better idea for the layout!

You're not gonna sleep for 3 days, TRUST ME. Every time I started to sleep I would think, wait a minute, I have a better idea for the layout!
I've already been doing that!

Spent an hour playing with it... Got a layout that's already doing more than my MFC for performing. I'll be crafting some others soon, I'm sure.

I've already been doing that!

Spent an hour playing with it... Got a layout that's already doing more than my MFC for performing. I'll be crafting some others soon, I'm sure.

Ya man, it’s just SOOO easy. I may still buy the FC-12 just to have in my studio, lol

Back
Top Bottom