[bug] Loud thunder spark when adjuting Cathode Follower Compression

Piing

Axe-Master
It almost blows my speakers and my ears. Fortunately, I was not tweaking with headphones, as normally do.

I had a Boss GP-10 connected at Input-4 and the regular pickups at Input-1

The AMP model is Tube Pre

I attach the preset. Just move the Cathode Follower Compression, and mind your ears!

Attachments

• GP-10 b.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 0
Moving the Presence control of AMP 2 makes it fart very loud

p.s.: CPU is only at 70%

Last edited:
I had a weird bang similar to yours and it was "cured" by reinstalling the firmware.

You mean that after reinstalling the firmware, adjusting CFC in the provided preset doesn’t result in that bang anymore?

Reinstalling the firmware is not solving the issue. Still getting big bangs when adjusting CFC, and farts when adjusting Presence 🙉

It is not only my preset. I've tried others at random, and there is thunder at the CFC.

It gets a bit dampened when there is a CAB block after the AMP, but it blasts the speakers when there is no CAB, like at my preset.

You mean that after reinstalling the firmware, adjusting CFC in the provided preset doesn’t result in that bang anymore?

It was when I pressed the FC Controller tab in axe edit but the loud bang sounds exactly what happened to me.

A firmware update sorted out the problem.

It was when I pressed the FC Controller tab in axe edit but the loud bang sounds exactly what happened to me.

A firmware update sorted out the problem.

What firmware have you updated to? I am using 11.01 but the problem is not gone

Seems that Bread’s issue is (was) not the same as yours.

Back
Top Bottom