Bug in Amp 2? [solved]

ak49climber

Inspired
Just trying to set up my first preset with 2 amp blocks, not trying to run them at the same time, just wanting a few more amp models for the preset.

Here is the process I went through and what happened: Set up first 5 scenes using Amp 1, added Amp 2 to the grid and selected Mark IIc++. Then it started glitching between channels A and B on Amp 2. By glitching I mean switching between them really quickly and audibly. I first did this through Axe Edit, but paused communication, deleted Amp 2 and did the process all over again with the front panel, same result. I have a midi cable going out to my MFC as well.

Anyone else have this happen?

Do you see MIDI lights activating on the front panel of the Axe III? Sounds like a stuck button, or something with the MFC interaction. I had a stuck button on mine. It was "tight" vs having some amount of "play" in it. I contacted support and they walked me through the little "wiggle" procedure to unstick it. Button has been fine since.

Resolved, I had somehow set Amp 2 to change with Pedal 1, which I didn't have connected, but switching that back to "none" in Midi setup fixed the issue.

Back
Top Bottom