BUG? [Can someone verify, see posts #5-6]: Display "remnants" Comp & Pitch blocks (15.01)

yyz67

Fractal Fanatic
In the Config tab of the compressor block, when switching compressor channels from one with a dynamic graph (in lower right) to one without, the bottom of the graph remains. Seems only a display issue.

1610162437045.png

Found more display bugs but in the Pitch block. Preset attached.

Two issues I found (using the front panel, no AE, computer not connected):
  1. Changing channels from A (Virtual Capo) to B (Dual Chromatic) the screen continues to display the Virtual Capo config data (not pictured)
  2. Cycling channels from B -> C -> B -> A results in remnants of the Dual Chromatic on the Virtual Capo config tab (picture below)

1610995987210.png

Attachments

• Display Bug 15.01.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 1
Sure. However, the pitch block display isn't working correctly. If I'm in a channel with Virtual Capo and then I move to another channel (say Dual Detune) the Virtual Capo display remains and doesn't show the list of Dual Detune parameters.

See that this is a Dual Detune type (upper right) but it's displaying Virtual Capo contents:

Display bug 1.jpeg
Display bug 3.jpeg

Would someone be willing to confirm the display issues I'm seeing in the attached preset above when cycling back and forth between channels A thru D thru A in the Pitch block?

It seems to be a bit different depending on if you hit Edit to cycle through the editing the other blocks then when back in the Pitch block cycling back and forth through the channels.

Back
Top Bottom