BUG: Alien noises

EricBic

I think i've found a bug that i've been able to recreate. I've added both preset and sound clip below. When using an expression pedal to control wah, input drive, delay mix after a few seconds i get very strange noises. Changing presets doesn't seem to help, only a reboot. This is my setup:

Ax8 to focusrite 6i6 via S/PDIF
HotTone Soul Press as expression pedal into Pedal 1 input
Recorded with Logic
Axe-edit paused
CPU at around 71%

Attachments

• noise.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
you're controlling wah, input drive, and delay mix all at the same time with the same pedal?

Yup, in this example, I have however had this problem once before not using any controllers. Will try to recreate an example like that later today

I had a similar problem just the once when I just 'pushed' the bright switch on an amp model via Axe-Edit - the only way I could stop the noise was to dis-engage the bright switch. Haven't had it since though, and just put it down to a one of those things that happen sometimes.

Yes, this is a known bug that effects the input drive and the Bright switch. This has been corrected in the next release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool, I got this one time and just sat and listened to it for a few minutes kind of laughing. Figured it was just a fluke, never happened again.

Back
Top Bottom