BS Bigger Than My Flanger Not Working

There is a modifier on the Run command in your 2nd screenshot. It’s currently set to stop. Right click that to see what the source is and then use it to change from stop to run. Or remove it by setting source to None and set it to Run constantly.

Woah I just realized there are 32 steps and that’s enough to program Green Tinted 60s mind riff by holding one note!

Thanks @chris! It was an envelop filter causing it to not work. I removed it and it works now. Thanks for the quick help. BTW, that's be awesome to play Green Tinted 60s Mind with just one note! My teenage self would be jealous.

I bet the preset creator's guitar has a higher output level than yours. Another way to fix the preset would be to open Controllers: Envelope and lower the threshold.
Thanks for the helps guys. I got out my MIJ 2001 Ibanez JEM 7VWH with original EVO pickups - the hottest guitar I have. Nothing. Then, I changed the start of the Sequencer modifier to 100%. Still nothing. I delete the modifier and it works. Weird.

Thanks for the helps guys. I got out my MIJ 2001 Ibanez JEM 7VWH with original EVO pickups - the hottest guitar I have. Nothing. Then, I changed the start of the Sequencer modifier to 100%. Still nothing. I delete the modifier and it works. Weird.
Did you try @Admin M@’s suggestion?

I copied this verbatim as per the video, but the envelope follower in the modifier never triggers.

Adjusted the threshold as per the advice above, but no change.

I copied this verbatim as per the video, but the envelope follower in the modifier never triggers.

Adjusted the threshold as per the advice above, but no change.
Same here. I lowered the threshold on the Envelope Follower for all 4 channels to -80.0 dB, and nothing. I should also clarify that I deleted the Envelope modifier from the Sequencer Modifier to get it to work. No worries, as this does not impact me at all, I was just interested in why it didn't work.

@Joe.Buerger Oh yea, I am seeing the same thing! The issue is that the "Scale 1" parameters for both modifiers get set to 0% instead of 100% when you import into the Axe3 from an FM3 exported preset. This could be a bug?

Anyhow, the fix is this:
  • In Flanger 1 > Manual > Edit Modifier > Set Scale 1 to 100%
  • In Controllers > Sequencer > Run > Edit Modifier > Set Scale 1 to 100%

I've uploaded the fixed Axe-Fx 3 preset to axe-change as well. <I had a link here but it wouldn't let me post with it 🤷>

Hope you dig it! 🤘🏻Thanks for downloading, sorry for the confusion! :/

Is there a place to file bugs? Is this even a thing that should be compatible? idk.

@Joe.Buerger Oh yea, I am seeing the same thing! The issue is that the "Scale 1" parameters for both modifiers get set to 0% instead of 100% when you import into the Axe3 from an FM3 exported preset. This could be a bug?

Anyhow, the fix is this:
  • In Flanger 1 > Manual > Edit Modifier > Set Scale 1 to 100%
  • In Controllers > Sequencer > Run > Edit Modifier > Set Scale 1 to 100%

I've uploaded the fixed Axe-Fx 3 preset to axe-change as well. <I had a link here but it wouldn't let me post with it 🤷>

Hope you dig it! 🤘🏻Thanks for downloading, sorry for the confusion! :/

Is there a place to file bugs? Is this even a thing that should be compatible? idk.
Works perfectly!! Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom