• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bryan Adams - Run To You Preset!

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
Well done sounds great. I have another band where we play this song and I will use this preset. Thanks.:cool:

Which ir did you use?

Last edited:

Black Bitch

Fractal Fanatic
OK Thanks which one is the 2x12 Blue Celestion? Musst be a commercial one. I have them almost all. At the moment I use the Matchless Mix7 from Justin York which works good with my Les Paul. Just curious.

Mark Pritchard

Experienced
Hi, please below, its a factory cab so you should have it.

View attachment 63975
OK Thanks which one is the 2x12 Blue Celestion? Musst be a commercial one. I have them almost all. At the moment I use the Matchless Mix7 from Justin York which works good with my Les Paul. Just curious.
I've just realised i took a screen shot of the wrong cab, this is for the lead, oops. I'll take a screen shot of the blue Celestion later on.

wnicholson

Am I missing something? This is the AxeFX2 preset exchange forum, but when I tried to load the patch it said it was for the AX8? Help Thanks!

Top Bottom