BRYAN ADAMS - Run To You (full cover w/vocals)

Damn nice job on the recording as well. You captured the sound and feel of the over all track. Was the bass Fractal as well? Towards the end of the song my ear gravitated to the bass and noticed how awesome it sounded.

Damn nice job on the recording as well. You captured the sound and feel of the over all track. Was the bass Fractal as well? Towards the end of the song my ear gravitated to the bass and noticed how awesome it sounded.
thanks man! bass was recorded D.I. through the AxeFx and processed inside the DAW

Great stuff Rocco. So true to the original and awesome tones. I don't remember that solo at the end though :). Seriously, that part is killer and tastefully done.

MM

I have no words!... everything you touch is golden and I SOOOOoooo much appreciate it! I was just listening to this album the other day

I'm ALWAYS looking forward to the next thing you and your buddy's pump out - truly amazing!

Going back to that time frame, another guitarist that slipped through the cracks for me was the guitarist for Eddie Money... that dude had tone and taste for DAYS! ... I listen to that stuff now and go "How the heck didn't I pick up on this back then!?!?!?"

You guys should bust out some White Lion (Little Fighter or Wait ;) haha! )

I have no words!... everything you touch is golden and I SOOOOoooo much appreciate it! I was just listening to this album the other day

I'm ALWAYS looking forward to the next thing you and your buddy's pump out - truly amazing!

Going back to that time frame, another guitarist that slipped through the cracks for me was the guitarist for Eddie Money... that dude had tone and taste for DAYS! ... I listen to that stuff now and go "How the heck didn't I pick up on this back then!?!?!?"

You guys should bust out some White Lion (Little Fighter or Wait ;) haha! )
thanks buddy :)

This sooooo good that it makes me wish I had a better vocabulary to describe how much it just freaking ROCKS! Wow... You guys KILL on this. It sounds fresh, like it was released yesterday, instead of almost 35 years ago. Bravo, gentlemen! Wow.

I never get tired of listen to your covers, since your playing and tone is amazing and Stefano's vocals are awesome too. Congratulations to both of you!

Back
Top Bottom