• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Brownies. Free Preset and Video Demo.

Burgs

Experienced
I went to the Melbourne Guitar Show last weekend and was lucky enough to walk out with an FC-12. To celebrate I went home and spent a couple of days making a brown sound preset and accompanying video demo. There's some predictable stuff and some crazed stuff here. It's all free. I hope you can have some fun with it.

PS: That delay dive attempt could sure use some tweaks from you guys who know programming better than I do. Thanks!

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7161

Video:

Freds55

Power User
Very cool Burgs
I went to the Melbourne Guitar Show last weekend and was lucky enough to walk out with an FC-12. To celebrate I went home and spent a couple of days making a brown sound preset and accompanying video demo. There's some predictable stuff and some crazed stuff here. It's all free. I hope you can have some fun with it.

PS: That delay dive attempt could sure use some tweaks from you guys who know programming better than I do. Thanks!

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7161

Video:

Sweet Thank You Burgs
I love it man. I wish I could burn solos the way you do.
It is always a pleasure to see one of your videos and your awesome picking :D

Burgs

Experienced
Nice one. Only miss the micro-pitch. :)
Ah yeah, there's always something. Cheers, Yek!

Great, as always!
Thanks!
Killer preset and playing as per usual!
Thanks, Satch!
What is it with the dudes from down under? Every time I see a new post from @Burgs or @2112 (Leon) I am blow away by the content. You guys are my heroes, seriously! You are so generous to share your skills and insight, thank you!
No worries. We like to give, I guess. You guys are a fabulous community. It's nice to be able to contribute now and then.
Very cool Burgs

Sweet Thank You Burgs
I love it man. I wish I could burn solos the way you do.
It is always a pleasure to see one of your videos and your awesome picking :D
Thanks, Fred!

Thanks as always for sharing mate! Great stuff!

No problemo.
Great playing/tones! Thanks for sharing :)

No worries. More to come. :)
Excellent!
Thanks Brett
Pauly
My pleasure, Paul.
jesus, those sound immense!

Yeah, have you given them a belt? Can you help with that dive on Delay D thing? Pretty please?

simeon

Axe-Master
i'd love to mate, but i'm still rockin the II

you could try using the tape delay and attaching your pedal to motor speed, which should give you a smooth ramp down

Baldadi

Inspired
Thanks for this! Actually, this clip made it clear to me that the Lee Malia Explorer was something I need in my life ;-), especially combined with the Brownies preset, which I use at the end of this testrun-clip of this great value Guitar...

1000x thx for your all the inspiration and killer presets @Burgs!

Freds55

Power User
Thanks for this! Actually, this clip made it clear to me that the Lee Malia Explorer was something I need in my life ;-), especially combined with the Brownies preset, which I use at the end of this testrun-clip of this great value Guitar...

1000x thx for your all the inspiration and killer presets @Burgs!
Very cool thanks for sharing Awesome :cool:

Top Bottom