Brit Floyd Presets

Just saw the Band last night!!! Holly Scheiße!

YOU MUST GO SEE THEM!

I was there too. It was indeed a great show. I did feel that the new guitar player did not quite have things completely dialed in yet as far as tone, but I know he just started recently. It was especially evident when they did "Sheep".

It seems like some have been deleted from Axechange. Could someone post a Dropbox Link or something with the collected presets?! Would be so much apreciated!

Sorry mate. Like I said...some are missing. Seems like they havecheer deleted. Where's the wall for example. That's why I asked if someone who has ALLot them might be so kind to upload them somewhere

All of the original ones seem to be there? I don't think he ever posted every single preset for every single song.

Okay. Sorry mate. My biggie. Very sorry. So you could confirm the ones online are the only ones.
I really thought there had been more.
Thank you!!!!!! And again sorry for my mistake

Has anyone tried these presets and can send me some audio samples? are they compatible with fm3 turbo? thankssss
Here you have these presets on Axe-FX III format. I think you may find no issues opening them on the FM3.

I just did the following:
  • Convert to Axe-FX III using FracTool
  • Reset the Amp block
  • Retweak the Amp basic parameters as the original

Some sound quite like a fart and would require extra work to restore them. Or better start from scratch.

It is interesting to see the choice of Amp, FX and CAB. Also note the location of the FX before the Cab block.

Attachments

• 070_Comfy Solo.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 071_Time Solo.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 072_Run Like Hell.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
  • 073_Us And Them Verse.syx
  • 074_Brain Damage Clean.syx
  • 075_Keep Talking Riff.syx