Brit Floyd Presets

No, way! Are these the real deal?? I remember watching a video of Brit Floyd and I was totally blown away by both the performance and the guitar tone. Very cool - thank you!! :D

Awesome. I love Floyd, and have been continually impressed with Brit Floyd. Thanks for sharing, Bobby!

Professionally made PF tones at home... one of my biggest dream just came true :love_heart: And it ain't even Christmas :D

I'm affraid to ask if you have presets for other PF tracks... :roll

Seems to be an issue with the cabs. Don't know if it's the XL I'm using.
Some presets point to user cabs, some point to the 1x6 Oval.

Seems to be an issue with the cabs. Don't know if it's the XL I'm using.
Some presets point to user cabs, some point to the 1x6 Oval.

Having the same issue on my Mk I buddy - didn't have time to investigate today though - will check them out again in the week. Extremely cool of the extremely cool Bobby Harrison though :)

This is great! Can't wait to try them. I really liked the G System patches he shared when he was using it. If he reads this, thank you and good luck in the future!!

Outstanding!!!! This is awesome. Seen these guys a few times and actually seeing them again this Thursday in Houston. Last time I saw them their Axe rigs sounded incredible.

Wow, this is freaking cool.I'm so excited to try them out ...I saw Brit Floyd over Memorial Day weekend and they were amazing, Bobby Harrison especially. I'm saddened to hear he's leaving Brit Floyd,but looking forward to see what he does next..Good Luck Bobby & thank you so much for that awe inspiring performance & these preset treasures.Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom