Brit Floyd destroyed last night with their Axe-Fx units!

umphrey's is always good for a live fun time, if you have jam-band tolerance...their influences are tasteful , and usually celebrated in some way at each show....but this thread is all about the BRIT FLOYD.....in three nights in SoBE!!!!!!! (nice bump on the FAS Facebook page as well.)

View attachment 39911 View attachment 39910 YEAH!! Coming to Miami Beach on the 30th in one of my fave venues...the Jackie Gleason Theater at the Fillmore.....where the June Taylor Dancers put their shapely gams in the air to create sexy kaleidoscopic shots from above, and where Crazy Guggenheim had his weekly drunken rant with Joe the Bartender (Gleason)
....for those old enough to share those treasured 60s TV memories..........
TWO HOURS TO SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(This is one of those times when I sorta wish I still was young and dumb enough to ingest some sort of possibly toxic hallucinogen...............will have to make do with a little Don Julio and newly legal medicinals :D:cool::confused:

Last edited:
Jumped on a plane to Amsterdam 6 month ago to see them.
Really nice concert. They nailed the sound and vibe to perfection.
A must see for Floyd fans :)

I saw the show in Miami last night. Not only was it the best concert I've seen by a cover band, it was the best concert ive ever seen period.

The sets were very tight, and some of the most sophisticated technology Ive seen in the FOH mixing/lighting/video stations I sat directly behind..almost as visually interesting as the show visuals themselves .

you were there Bradlake?

Sorry I didn't realize the beach distinction is so important ;-)
You betcha.....wonderful show, nice crowd, and yes , I was pissed the Tour Tshirt said Miami and left out the Beach.....it is a separate city....but its nice they stop here on just about every tour...so many big groups choose to ignore Miami/Dade.

I really enjoyed the 2 songs with the lap steel.... i know i have heard them before but i have to go download them!
And like I pointed out above , we have a bunch of AXEFX presets that' ex Brit Floyd guitarist Bobby H contributed to axechange, one of them being the Lap Steel settings for Breathe...........

Man, that backup singer doing the gospel solo improv.... holy crap, I am getting goosebumps now just thinking about it.... and the tingly scalp thing, I love the tingly scalp thing.... She got the biggest ovation of the night arguably.

Back
Top Bottom