Brit 800 Mod ...... reminds me of Dokken and Lynch mob

My new favorite amp model... i cannot get enough of playing it. I use it with the 412 Basketweave TV Mix and a Own Hammer V2 Greenback; but your mix works too.

Not a tone I'd recommend for the real world, but....

Spawn Nitrous set so that the real amp would be on the verge of melting down. Stereo cabs split between Petrucci mix and Cali Lead 80s mix.

Now, bang out the riffs for a certain S&M themed Rhett Forrester song (for those who are old enough and sick enough to remember). Sounds exactly like all the insanely loud club gigs I remember from the 80s. Loads of fun!

Here is a preset that reminds me of the early Dokken/ Lynchmob tone ....and many many more

Brit 800 Mod with 4x12 Basketweave TV Mix and Basketweave Green Mix (TS808 Drive)(a little Delay and verb)I am keeping it simple folks.

Thanks for sharing! Just had time to load up v10 this morning and saw your post. Gotta love Lynch!

Will try tonight. I have sampled this amp and it is heavy, Marshall And..... It's lead tone is not shrill like the un-modded Jcm!

Last edited:
Is this the same Brit 800 Mod that was removed a few firmwares ago? I think it was removed in FW 7 and replaced w/ Brit Super aka Marshall AFD100

Back
Top Bottom