Bringing an Axe II on an airplane

Hi all,
Just curious how you all deal with fly dates. I like to bring my guitar on board, which is usually fine. How do you pack your Axefx II? I think that a soft rack may be too big for the personal item for most airlines. Do you take it out of the rack? Thought, comments? I really don't want to get a giant flight case, etc

All airlines tell you exactly what size and weight is possible for carry-on on their websites. 2/3/4 U rack is possible if it's not too deep or heavy.

Took my 4 space gator rack bag with me many times. I carry it as my personal item, worst case is me telling them i'll gate check it. But its better to do that then to throw it on the conveyor belt of doom.

Hi all,
Just curious how you all deal with fly dates. I like to bring my guitar on board, which is usually fine. How do you pack your Axefx II? I think that a soft rack may be too big for the personal item for most airlines. Do you take it out of the rack? Thought, comments? I really don't want to get a giant flight case, etc

This works for me and it flies three or four times per week, every week.

Fractal Audio Systems Axe Fx II flight case solution BY CASEMAN.

At the airport this very second, with my Axe in the 2U soft Rack from SKB. Highly recommend this one. Well ventilated, while still being very lightweight and space efficient.

Sent via iPhone :)

Back
Top Bottom