Bringin' on the Heartbreak!

guitartripp

Inspired
Been working on this patch all day. The recording is REALLY bad. I never played this song before and couldn't remember all the parts, so please don't kill me!

The patch is FREE and attached! You will need to create 3 Custom Scales under Global and if they are not in spots 1, 2, 3 then just change the pitch.

When playing, play the LOWER guitar. I tried with playing the higher, and it just doesn't sound or track well. Also, if you can get it to glide better instead of sounding like a duck...maybe it's just my playing since I'm not totally familiar with the song?

Scene 1: Bars 1-3
-Custom Scale 1
Scene 2: Bar 4 (Harmony pitch due to bends)
Scene 3: Bar 5
-Custom Scale 2
Scene 4: Bar 6 (single last note)
-Custom Scale 3
Scene 5: Clean (I have it set up to use a piezo equipped guitar as well, but you can just mute or delete IN3)
Scene 6: Rhythm
Scene 7: Solo (Adjust delay/chorus to taste...you may want to adjust Amp eq as well, I just haven't had time)

Custom Scale 1:
A: 8 semi
C: 4 semi
D: 7 semi
E: 7 semi
G: 5 semi

Custom Scale 2:
A: -5 semi
B: -4 semi
C: -5 semi
D: -3 semi
E: -4 semi
F: -3 semi
G: -5 semi

Custom Scale 3:
C: -3 semi

Here's the preset:

Attachments

• Bringin' on the Heartbreak.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 84
High N Dry is one of my all-time favorite albums (not CD, ALBUM). I used to put it on the turntable and play along to the whole album.

TMI - lost my virginity while Lady Strange and No No No were playing. Sort of apropos.
Totally awesome hahaha! Does this preset sound as good as the 'album'?

I know this is an old thread but this preset is awesome! Now I'm able to play the hsrmonies just by myself live and the scenes layout gave me ideas for other songs 👍🏼.

Back
Top Bottom