AFIII Presets Brilliant solo by Richard Hallebeek

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

Quoting Richard :
I’m playing a solo on the new cd from Eelco Van Zanten that was released yesterday.
The track is called ‘Ghosts’ and the cd ‘Passion and Software’
😉

Eelco is well known for his compositions for Dutch bands De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig, Brainpower and Bastian.
On his new cd you’ll also hear some amazing playing from Brett Stine, Juan Diego Chandra Dhas and Nathaniel Klumperbeek.
https://open.spotify.com/album/38K3AU4ncDCHrNpcc8vTkK
https://music.apple.com/nl/album/passion-software/1576113155

You can get the Richard Hallebeek presets pack here :
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/richard-hallebeek-jazz-rock-presets-pack/
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fm3-richard-hallebeek-jazz-rock-presets-pack/

WOW! great solo Richard! Very Holdworth like. I love the intervallic riffs at the beginning. It's something I'd choose to do myself(poorly..LOL)

T, I hope you're feeling better. Hand issues suck. I'm facing surgery on both thumbs(one at a time) sometime this year. I hurts to play, but it hurts more not to!

WOW! great solo Richard! Very Holdworth like. I love the intervallic riffs at the beginning. It's something I'd choose to do myself(poorly..LOL)

T, I hope you're feeling better. Hand issues suck. I'm facing surgery on both thumbs(one at a time) sometime this year. I hurts to play, but it hurts more not to!
Thank you ! Having other issues, this month I've played maybe 1 or 2 hours of guitar, not more. Going to the hospital then to a dental surgeon today. I hope to start playing again soon

Wow - stellar and seemingly effortless!

I totally dug everything about that solo... I can't think of a much better compliment than being compared to Holdsworth, so I'll echo the sentiment :)

Thanks ! my problem was solved yesterday, they found a broken piece of jaw bone between my teeth and my gums, and removed it. It was bugging me since three weeks.
Yikes! What the? How did that happen???

I imagine it feels way better having that gone.

That's quite a story ! Short version : a massage therapist broke a bone in my jaw. The dentist I saw couldn't identify the issue, and I felt pain for more than two weeks. Finally yesterday I saw another dentist, he quickly identified the issue and removed the small bone. Morale of the story : listen to your body when you play guitar, if you feel pain, stop, at all costs... Because it started with recording a song for a video, which I've yet to officially release. I posted a temporary version in another thread, here's the link. It's still unlisted because I want to redo the first half :

The day after recording that, I want to my massage therapist because my hands, left arm, neck and top of my back were hurting. Apparently, two cervical discs were pinching a nerve. But, while doing her stuff, my massage therapist broke something in my jaw, because the pain started a few hours later on the same day

[/thread derail ;) ]

That's quite a story ! Short version : a massage therapist broke a bone in my jaw. The dentist I saw couldn't identify the issue, and I felt pain for more than two weeks. Finally yesterday I saw another dentist, he quickly identified the issue and removed the small bone. Morale of the story : listen to your body when you play guitar, if you feel pain, stop, at all costs... Because it started with recording a song for a video, which I've yet to officially release. I posted a temporary version in another thread, here's the link. It's still unlisted because I want to redo the first half :

The day after recording that, I want to my massage therapist because my hands, left arm, neck and top of my back were hurting. Apparently, two cervical discs were pinching a nerve. But, while doing her stuff, my massage therapist broke something in my jaw, because the pain started a few hours later on the same day

[/thread derail ;) ]

Ugh man, that sucks, glad you're on the mend.

Back
Top Bottom