Bright lights!

Dan Lynch

I'm new to Fractal so sorry in advance if these topics came up previously. I don't even know if this is the correct place for this post. I just received my XL+ and MFC M3 recently. Do they make tiny sunglasses for these insanely bright lights on this thing? I'm slightly concerned about summoning alien life with it. I can't see where the buttons that I need are, or the setlist, or my fretboard, because of the spots that these laser like beams have burned into the rod cells in my eyeballs. All jokes aside, I have some ideas that make sense as a possible solution. #1 - a dimmer control. The problem would be that it wouldn't help see the rest of the pedal, since its black and ninja invisible on a dark stage, so... #2 - Install an outlet for a gooseneck light. You can put them in any position, out of the way, but shine down onto the pedal. (added bonus - you can read the set list if you put it close enough!) #3 - I have seen the glow in the dark stomplabels. How long do they stay bright? How about putting a blacklight in the gooseneck light and get stomplabels that light up under a blacklight?

I have been on your page Sukh! Thanks for responding. I am used to a Berhinger fcb1010, where the buttons are bigger and the unit is light color and easy to see. I encountered the "name timeout" error FIRST gig on the MFC 101. Discouraged... I got stuck on my lead channel, and had to play clean sections... with my solo channel. I need to work that out first. I will definitely be in touch, and thank you for responding!

Back
Top Bottom