• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bright control for compressor block

Poparad

Power User
I'm enjoying the new revamped compressor block in the beta 5 firmware and using the settings in Leon Todd's video to emulate a Keeley compressor using the analog comp model, I'm getting really close to my Keeley Compressor Plus. However, the Comp Plus has a bright control that I think really adds a nice sparkle and it would very convenient to have a bright knob in the compressor block without needing to resort to an EQ block or changing the amp settings.

Poparad

Power User
Ah, I was under the impression that everything in the "sidechain" menu affected the sidechain signal, not the processed signal.

Top Bottom