Brian May guitar tone

Everything about this is fantastic - singer has monster pipes and that guitar tone is out of this world.

Paul, we'd be happy to host your preset pack and web page for donations as one of our "Artist Preset Series" releases. You're such a great ambassador for Fractal Audio products and we've been happy to have you on our artist page for many many years!

+1000 for this!

Paul,

Still amazing! I remember when you guys started the show back in 2004. I was at Ed's, when they made this guitar for you!
Thank you for the presets! Happy to support!

Levi

Thank you! The WE WILL ROCK YOU musical ran back in 2004-05. It was a blast. Brian would make unannounced appearances - he would rise out of the floor (very exciting) for the BO RHAP solo (which I would normally play when he wasn’t in the building).

Brian did this once at a London show I went to (I saw it a few times). The place went nuts

Hi All,

Here is my FM3 in action:

I shared this video with Brian - he loves the tone I captured here.

Brian hired me to handle GUITAR POSITION ONE in the Las Vegas version of the QUEEN musical WE WILL ROCK YOU. I say this because I have somewhat of a good understanding on how to recreate Bri’s various tones - he taught me (one-on-one) how to play all of his cool riffs.

Regarding tpresets...

I am using the: AC-20 EF86 Bass.

I plan on putting together a pack for download with a donation request. 100% of the proceeds will go to Brian’s SAVE ME foundation.

Thank you for reading and listening!

Thank you Fractal Audio for giving us the FUN tools to make something like this even possible.

Best,
Paul

Wow that was amazing you guys are Bad to the Bone! Absolutely Awesome Sound and great video. Man that really made me tap my foot great Job guys :D

Very cool, sounds killer!!!!!
I remember that singer too. What a breath of fresh air to have a guy singing rock music on an otherwise pop tv show.

I have a Brian may guitar and an old English 5 pence piece ready and waiting to have a go at these, sounds great and great cause.

Back
Top Bottom