Brett Garsed using Axe FX II @ Experience Hendrix show, Melbourne.

Holy Smokes!!!

THE Brett Garsed!!??

I had your REH vid WAAAAAAAAY back when (VHS version lol) and it was what really turned me on to rock/fusion.

Awesome to meet you. Truly honored. Your chops are second to none.

such an honor to have you on here Brett. as one of the first aussie adopters of the axefx, it's so cool that both you and Michael Dolche are both using the axe now.

Great too see thanks for sharing.
Question will you be attending the Shawn Lane memorial coming up ?
I know his family would love to see you there.

Nice to see you here sir all eyes and ears here..

easy with all the gushing y'all scare him off :)
yeah no, good to see some big names are digging the amp models on this thing - and not just the effects.

Welcome Brett!

You're one of my all time favorite guitar players and you're the one getting me into the fusion/rock. Also love your playing on the Nelson - After The Rain album...it still amaze me. Looking forward to the patch as I've been trying to make one sounding like your guitar on the song Cherokee. Cherokee is one of the best instrumental songs ever recorded if you ask me. Keep up the good work.

Hey Brett. This is Leo Zuker from Chile! Remember me? Hehhe welcome to the Fractal Wonderland. I've been using the A2 with the Atomic powered wedge for almost a year. And after all the updates and everything. I am really happy. There are tons of choices. The one I'm considering maybe one day, is getting the Matrix poweramp and 2 Matrix NL12 cabs (huge sound, ridiculously low weight). Stereo is the bees knees with the Axe. But Im still happy and will hold on to the Atomic for a while. Take care mate and tons of inspiration for you.

Hi Brett, I'm another big fan of your work. I live in Melbourne and am wondering how I can find out your live performance show schedules, so I can come and watch you live. Please any info would be much appreciated. Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom