AFIII Brett Garsed - random solo to an old demo

Great playing & tone! Could you post the preset? Also, what model Strat is that? I love Strat style guitars but it's been ages since I had an actual Fender & am looking to get one. Thanks!

Great playing & tone! Could you post the preset? Also, what model Strat is that? I love Strat style guitars but it's been ages since I had an actual Fender & am looking to get one. Thanks!
Hey Notalemming, it's actually an early 70's Strat (I think maybe '73?) which my mother bought for me when I was about 13. Huge investment for her back then! I've since changed the neck, pickups. Well, pretty much everything is different except the body and the volume/tone knobs. The trem arm snapped off in the original bridge way back in probably 1980 so I ended up replacing it with all sorts of terrible things over the years. I installed a Callaham bridge about 7 years ago and they're really amazing. The neck is a blank that I think may have been cut by John Suhr many years ago. I bought one for my Tele and the Strat while I was living in Los Angeles back in 1998. The pickups are Virgil Arlo single coils and I have the Ilytch noise cancelling system installed. It's the most stable and reliable Strat I've ever owned. I've got Daddario .011 - .052 on it. Love this guitar!

Back
Top Bottom