Brett Garsed patch

Hi everyone,
I'm late getting to this as usual but I'm hoping this will work ok as a few people were interested in trying out the sound I used for the Guitar Techniques Magazine videos. This is the same patch I use for live gigs minus the fx and I've tried to export it so it has the IR's as well. Let me know if I've stuffed up somehow. Never done this before so it's entirely possible!
Scene 3 is the rhythm/crunch sound and scene 4 is the lead tone with the drive engaged. I have Virgil Arlo humbuckers in my ESP Horizon and have the tone at 50% when I'm on the bridge pickup.
Cheers,
Brett.

Attachments

• Brett Garsed patch.syx
    34 KB · Views: 507
Thanks for the preset and the description Brett. I run my tone at about 50% as well. That's the sweet spot for me so this should work like a hand on a fret. I was going to say hand in a glove but then realized that I can't play with gloves on. ;)

Thank you Mr. Garsed. I have been following your music for years. You are a real inspiration for me to an open mind and continuous/fluent phrasing. I appreciate your sharing here! Best wishes!

Wish it could help me play like you!
Thanks Brett
Pauly

Hi everyone,
I'm late getting to this as usual but I'm hoping this will work ok as a few people were interested in trying out the sound I used for the Guitar Techniques Magazine videos. This is the same patch I use for live gigs minus the fx and I've tried to export it so it has the IR's as well. Let me know if I've stuffed up somehow. Never done this before so it's entirely possible!
Scene 3 is the rhythm/crunch sound and scene 4 is the lead tone with the drive engaged. I have Virgil Arlo humbuckers in my ESP Horizon and have the tone at 50% when I'm on the bridge pickup.
Cheers,
Brett.

Hi, everyone
Got a little problem with Mr. Garsed's patch. I've got a latest firmware in my AX8, and when i tried to import preset Axe Edit told me that this format file is not supported.
So if you have a latest firmware and this patch, please, export it one more time. May be there are some changes in architecture of new firmwares and thats why Axe Edit don't want to import it. I will be much obliged for your extra time and help)
Thank you

Oohh, nice. I'm new here too and have only just seen this. So thank you Valdolopezz for bumping it.

Also, I would like to know if it can work for the new firmware, please.

Hi everyone,
Cheers,
Brett.
Hi Brett,

Thanks for sharing. I actually own the VHS of your instruction video haha. Bought that a lifetime ago I guess. It didn't make it to dvd unfortunately. I checked amazon a few times in the past. Nice to see you here too.

Kind regards, Harm (Holland)

Hi, everyone
Got a little problem with Mr. Garsed's patch. I've got a latest firmware in my AX8, and when i tried to import preset Axe Edit told me that this format file is not supported.
So if you have a latest firmware and this patch, please, export it one more time. May be there are some changes in architecture of new firmwares and thats why Axe Edit don't want to import it. I will be much obliged for your extra time and help)
Thank you
good day, did you get the Garsed patch to work out?, could you pls share it?

Back
Top Bottom