AFIII Brazillian Inspired

Totally different context for the word "Brazillian," but...I keep hoping someone will do an updated cover/version of the instrumental "The Brazillian" from Genesis' "Invisible Touch" album. I've always thought it sounded very cool, and wished that the piece was longer and had more "thematic development" within it, but I guess it's a lost "deep cut."

I was a little short with the name. I've been listening (a lot) to this CD I received over Christmas. That was the inspiration.
From the description of the version without the chords pictured in the above video:
"Anyway, it inspired the chord progression (Cm - Fm7 - Dm7(b5) - G - Cm) that I'm playing in this video. I'm using the neck pickup of my PRS Mira turned down to about 6 directly into the AxeFX3. The preset is using the USA IIC+ amp model with the gain, bass and treble just under 5 with the mid at 7.5. The lead over those chords is primarily the result of using the CAGED system I was reintroduced to in David Wallimann's Primal Guitar course. I recommend the course very highly."
Here is David's link for Primal Guitar giveaway (no benefit for me, not paid, just enjoy his teaching)
https://guitarplayback.com/giveaway
Playlist link for Jack Jezzro's Brazilian Nights album:

Definitely have to take a look at "The Brazillian" from Genesis.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom