Brand new with Axe-Fx III MKII - Searching a blues sound à la Stevie Ray Vaughan

GuitarJunkie

I remember hearing Tyler Grund with an FX II sounding as would love too. I Just got an FXIII MKII and would like to find a sound similar to that one. It seems to be hard. Any help on finding a bluesy sounds ? Sorry I'm a newbie to Fractal. Thak's for your help, i'm willing to by a preset but I don't seem to find anything like this.

The factory "Buttery" preset is very good with Strats. It's either #40 or #41. I'd recommend pulling in the FM-3 archive of the factory sounds and import that version into the FX3 as the FM3 version has additional scenes.

And above all : test your sounds at band level, anything that sounds at band level will sound otherwise. In the other sens you will meet problems with high end and bottom end. Welcome to the club !

I remember hearing Tyler Grund with an FX II sounding as would love too. I Just got an FXIII MKII and would like to find a sound similar to that one. It seems to be hard. Any help on finding a bluesy sounds ? Sorry I'm a newbie to Fractal. Thak's for your help, i'm willing to by a preset but I don't seem to find anything like this.
Did you try any of the suggestions? How did it go?

Back
Top Bottom