Brand New UNVISIONED recording!!!

KyleUMF

Inspired
HOLY SHIT! Well it has been an insanely long time since I have been on the Fractal forums. I miss it and everyones insane amount of knowledge on here, but honestly i needed to focus on writing, shows, mgmt, booking and a million other things it seems. We released 2 songs last year ( before i got my axe-fx) and shot a insanely high budget video for….. but i was not happy with the recording of the video, I had just recieved my axe-fx and thought there was no way we could not re-record this song to the video we shot after hearing some of my recordings with the ultra. so needless to say check out Unvisioned - BandPage | Facebook We recorded a song Wide Awake which i literally just posted there and the other song posted is called "New Machine" I used a Soldano head with a mesa cab and my VHT SIG:X head with my Marshall blended. I will post our video that I was talking about once we release it. I hope you enjoy!!

again the link is Unvisioned - BandPage | Facebook I reall would love to hear some feedback from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom