Brand New - Question on Presets

MWol

I'm 1 week in and loving the FM3 so far. I'm curious as to why when I download some presets (from AxExchange or this thread), that some have no volume at all. I'm sure there is a switch I'm missing ?
Thanks

Please don't make us guess which of the preset(s) could be causing the problem. Instead, find some and tell us the number. Go through the factory presets instead of AxeChange, and see if any of those duplicate the problem. It's possible that a preset you downloaded from AxeChange was pointing to a user IR that you don't have, so the FM3 doesn't know what to do.

Also, just to help you get started out correctly, you're asking a FM3 question in the Axe-Fx III forum.

+1 on pedal used during the preset creation and that is not in your setup.... seen so many times but it always happens to me too

As mentioned, If there's a volume or a wah block remove/mute/by pass them.
This is 99% of the errors I get from presets.
If there's an IR missing use an IR :)

Last edited by a moderator:
New as well and discovered this too. Its usually visible in the grid layout why there is no volume, one I used had a volume pedal in the signal chain. Very cool, but I dont have a volume pedal so I click bypass on the volume pedal on the grid in axe edit and boom. Killer preset from a user I downloaded..love this thing and the people involved.

Back
Top Bottom