*BRAND NEW* AX8 Labelling System imminent!! Next gen KickTags launching in September!!!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
keep-calm-cause-amazing-stuff-coming-soon_zpsc25vrmvm.jpg

Hello there my fellow Fractal Friends!!! Hope you're all fly and funky and getting ready for a splendid weekend.

You may have noticed I've been a little quiet for a while. As well as beavering away on orders for all the amazingly cool people that have ordered KickTags labels I make for Fractal gear (MFC-101, AX8, FX8), I've been beavering away in the background - probably for close to 6 months in my spare time - on the next logical evolution (for my use, anyway!) of my magnetic labelling system. For those of you that 'know' me, or have followed the evolution of my labels over the past 5 years or so - you'll know I'm always tinkering and am borderline obsessive. I'm happy with stuff for a while, and am then quickly thinking of ways to make it better. Well, I think I've come up with something better...

And, before you ask, no, it is not LED scribble strips :)

The latest gen of KickTags have been great - by far the best thing I've ever made and I'm proud and humbled to have people from around the globe digging and using them, including some of my all-time guitar heros. But there has been something that has bugged me a little about my system (true of any labelling system to be fair, not just mine), that I've tried various ways to minimise the impact of. So, I've tinkered and tinkered (been through 4 prototypes I've designed, had made, and then discarded) and now have something I've been using myself for a month and love, and have had road tested too (more on that below!).

It's still a magnetic glow in the dark system, using the same stealthy looking and solid as **** materials I've been using of late, still with Neo magnets to keep them firmly in place, but with a cool new way of doing things, as well as flexibility offering great new labelling options that I really hope you'll all like.

I wanted to make sure the new approach was going to work perfectly for live use and was robust enough to survive the rigours of the road, so I've been extremely grateful and fortunate that my most high-profile client, none other than Steve Vai, has the very first pre-production version of the new system on his MFC for the 25th Anniversary Passion and Warfare world tour. I'm pleased to say that Thomas Nordegg (Steve's legendary tech guru) has been telling me, from the road, that they're working out prefectly.

I'm going to be taking some photographs this weekend, which also include a brand new board and layout for me, and will share pics of everything over the coming week. All going to plan, the latest and greatest gen KickTags labels will be available for purchase in the first week of August.

Looking forward to sharing my latest ideas with you all!

Cheers, Sukh (www.kicktags.com)

keep-calm-cause-amazing-stuff-coming-soon_zpsc25vrmvm.jpg

Hello there my fellow Fractal Friends!!! Hope you're all fly and funky and getting ready for a splendid weekend.

You may have noticed I've been a little quiet for a while. As well as beavering away on orders for all the amazingly cool people that have ordered KickTags labels I make for Fractal gear (MFC-101, AX8, FX8), I've been beavering away in the background - probably for close to 6 months in my spare time - on the next logical evolution (for my use, anyway!) of my magnetic labelling system. For those of you that 'know' me, or have followed the evolution of my labels over the past 5 years or so - you'll know I'm always tinkering and am borderline obsessive. I'm happy with stuff for a while, and am then quickly thinking of ways to make it better. Well, I think I've come up with something better...

And, before you ask, no, it is not LED scribble strips :)

The latest gen of KickTags have been great - by far the best thing I've ever made and I'm proud and humbled to have people from around the globe digging and using them, including some of my all-time guitar heros. But there has been something that has bugged me a little about my system (true of any labelling system to be fair, not just mine), that I've tried various ways to minimise the impact of. So, I've tinkered and tinkered (been through 4 prototypes I've designed, had made, and then discarded) and now have something I've been using myself for a month and love, and have had road tested too (more on that below!).

It's still a magnetic glow in the dark system, using the same stealthy looking and solid as **** materials I've been using of late, still with Neo magnets to keep them firmly in place, but with a cool new way of doing things, as well as flexibility offering great new labelling options that I really hope you'll all like.

I wanted to make sure the new approach was going to work perfectly for live use and was robust enough to survive the rigours of the road, so I've been extremely grateful and fortunate that my most high-profile client, none other than Steve Vai, has the very first pre-production version of the new system on his MFC for the 25th Anniversary Passion and Warfare world tour. I'm pleased to say that Thomas Nordegg (Steve's legendary tech guru) has been telling me, from the road, that they're working out prefectly.

I'm going to be taking some photographs this weekend, which also include a brand new board and layout for me, and will share pics of everything over the coming week. All going to plan, the latest and greatest gen KickTags labels will be available for purchase in the first week of August.

Looking forward to sharing my latest ideas with you all!

Cheers, Sukh (www.kicktags.com)

I predict this'll be my reaction to the big reveal
giphy.gif

Wow if I'm understanding this correctly do this glow in the dark labels actually change from one of the two optiones deppending on the preset???

Wow if I'm understanding this correctly do this glow in the dark labels actually change from one of the two optiones deppending on the preset???

:) no man, there's no magic I'm afraid! Just the most well-thought out system I've been able to make. Been flat out with the day job - will post more details and pics asap.

Back
Top Bottom