Brady, Brady, Brady

All this hockey talk is bringing me back to my Berklee days. Early 80’s
Had a roommate from Timmons Canada. His dad bought him season tickets to the Bruins. Watching hockey with him was like sitting with the coach. He knew every player, their entire history and why each player was being sent in.

He got drunk and came home in a snowstorm with no shirt or shoes. Said he crashed his car and a bunch of guys shot at him with machine guns. We were laughing at him when the FBI kicked our door in and threw us all in the ground. They hauled him off and we never saw him again.

That night in the news they showed his car crashed into the Russian Embassy. He crashed through a fence, 100 feet of lawn and halfway through the front door.

Sad part was that the trunk of his ghetto boat was filled with Canadian beer.

The hockey was fun while it lasted.

The following year Larry Bird helped me get my Bachelor’s degree, but that’s another story😀

As a Canadian, I approve of your college roommate’s actions. But crashing a beer filled car into the Russian embassy is only like a level 7 Canadian act. Be glad he didn’t hit 9 or 10.

I know this might be a bit controversial, but I think Matt Patricia was always the true secret behind the Patriot's way. After their first superbowl win, Matt, with something edible in his hand, stepped in and taught both Bill and Tom the true winning mentality. I further believe that Matt himself was "molded" by none other than the original winner himself, Terry Bradshaw, before he joined the Patriots. That's where he got that special sauce in the first place. Those are, of course, only my personal beliefs, but they're very rational and probable.

I know this might be a bit controversial, but I think Matt Patricia was always the true secret behind the Patriot's way. After their first superbowl win, Matt, with something edible in his hand, stepped in and taught both Bill and Tom the true winning mentality. I further believe that Matt himself was "molded" by none other than the original winner himself, Terry Bradshaw, before he joined the Patriots. That's where he got that special sauce in the first place. Those are, of course, only my personal beliefs, but they're very rational and probable.
You're close but it was Terry Bradshaw that was somehow responsible for all of Brady's SB victories. Just ask him.

NO WAY ! :rolleyes:

If that were the case then he wouldn't have gotten boat-raced out of Detroit ( w/a 31% winning percentage - 13-29-1 ) !

Last edited:
NO WAY ! :rolleyes:

If that were the case then he wouldn't have gotten boat-raced out of Detroit ( w/a 31% winning percentage - 13-29-1 ) !
It was a joke. Matt wasn't even with the Pats for their first SB. The DC was Romeo Crennel.

Being a Lions fan, I know first hand how influential and impactful Fatty Matty Patty can be to a team.

Choice cuts:
- pad levels determine success
- you know he has the best 4th quarter play call in nfl history, right? RIGHT?
- quit slouching

Brady rules. He learned early to check to the talented TE. Experience has taught him to read a defense.

Enjoy seeing the best NFL baller that will ever be.

He's the best. I do NOT like him for various reasons. But there is no denying he is the best QB we will ever see.

And we're going to have to agree to disagree about Bilichick. I think he's a REALLY good coach, but his record without the best QB ever is incredibly spotty. We will know more in the next 2 years on that.

R

You're close but it was Terry Bradshaw that was somehow responsible for all of Brady's SB victories. Just ask him.
Does talented and humble even begin to describe ole Terry? I'm still waiting for the scooby-doo moment when they'll lift Tom's mask and, underneath it, the world will finally see that it was Terry all along!

He's just way too meek to admit it out in the public. Little do we know, but, as guitarists, we should appreciate him as well, because he's probably also the founder of the Bradshaw rig switching system, which he magnanimously gifted to Bob Bradshaw in order to hone his family feud skills with Steve Harvey Oswald. :D

Back
Top Bottom