Boys are Back In Town harmonies?

I've been messing with the pitch shift function and i've come somewhat close to hitting the correct harmonies for the main lead part and the solo, but I don't quite have it accurate. Anyone have any suggestions for programming this patch to sound like the studio version?

Attachments

• Lizzy Harmony.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 23
Try this Pitch block out; I found this one on the forum here, I think Moke made it but cannot remember for sure:

Attachments

• Pitch-BoysBack-A-Custom.blk
    641 bytes · Views: 60
This block is much closer than mine but it's very subtle in the mix yet everything is maxed out. Is there some other level adjustment that I'm not aware of?
It will depend on where it is and how it's routed. I would put it in between the Amp and Cab. It's setup to play a 3rd below you, so you have to play the higher part. You can set 'Voice 1' to '3' (instead of -'3') and then play the lower part.

If parallel, raise the 'Level' parameter. If series, set the 'Level' parameter to '0' dB and set the 'Mix' parameter to around 45%.

This block is much closer than mine but it's very subtle in the mix yet everything is maxed out. Is there some other level adjustment that I'm not aware of?

Sorry, yes, I use this block in parallel to the main signal route, after the amp. I also find time domain FX sound better before the CAB block, and I place the PITCH block before it. If you want it in series:

If parallel, raise the 'Level' parameter. If series, set the 'Level' parameter to '0' dB and set the 'Mix' parameter to around 45%.

Make the appropriate adjustments for how you want to route the block as above...

Last edited:
It will depend on where it is and how it's routed. I would put it in between the Amp and Cab. It's setup to play a 3rd below you, so you have to play the higher part. You can set 'Voice 1' to '3' (instead of -'3') and then play the lower part.

Was that indeed your PITCH block Moke? I'm pretty sure you posted it on here but can't recall exactly...

Back
Top Bottom