Box full of Fractal.

front_34-1.png

Want.

Edit: Consider how much that's simplified that touring band's life. 5 musician's worth of outboard gear down to one rack like that. That's CRAZY! Like if you really wanted to, you could make a pretty good case for Fractal having improved the overall carbon footprint of that touring band. That's like half a tractor trailer truck worth of gear space that's no longer needed to tour them around.

Fractal: saving guitar tone and the planet.

Just the ease of backup situations too. I wonder if it's the musicians choice or somebody telling them they have to use Fractals.

Ahh , my first thought when I saw the pairs was , who the hell needs to run 2 per guitar ?!!
Doh , backup units.
Much too simplified and compact. How many roadies are out of work ? -Way to go.....Fractal .

Awesome!!!

One thing you guys should keep in mind though if your touring. This from past world touring experience.
A BACK UP IS NOT TRULY A BACK UP IF ITS IN THE SAME CASE
If something happens to that rack then the show stops. Now, if there is another one of those in a truck some where then WOW! :0) truly Awesome!!!

Awesome!!!

One thing you guys should keep in mind though if your touring. This from past world touring experience.
A BACK UP IS NOT TRULY A BACK UP IF ITS IN THE SAME CASE
If something happens to that rack then the show stops. Now, if there is another one of those in a truck some where then WOW! :0) truly Awesome!!!

Reading this blew my mind. Good point on the backup though.

Back
Top Bottom