Bought the Axe-Fx III again....from the guy I sold it to!

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
So I spent some time with the FM3 and while I love it, I missed the kitchen sink in my AX3. Think FM3 will be a home or maybe rehearsal rig, and AX3 will be my show rig. For me the FM3 needs to be a little more powerful to get what I need from it. I could not get the Source Audio Collider to be in loop and not affect the core tone of the FM3. I will still work in this and maybe it is user error. If I can get that issue resolved, MAYBE I could use the FM3 live without much issue. Anyways it was fortuitous in that the.guy that I sold to, listed it..... and I bought it back for less(which covered my fees and shipping.). Anyways.....I thought that was a sign!

So I spent some time with the FM3 and while I love it, I missed the kitchen sink in my AX3. Think FM3 will be a home or maybe rehearsal rig, and AX3 will be my show rig. For me the FM3 needs to be a little more powerful to get what I need from it. I could not get the Source Audio Collider to be in loop and not affect the core tone of the FM3. I will still work in this and maybe it is user error. If I can get that issue resolved, MAYBE I could use the FM3 live without much issue. Anyways it was fortuitous in that the.guy that I sold to, listed it..... and I bought it back for less(which covered my fees and shipping.). Anyways.....I thought that was a sign!
What the???!! :hushed: :)👍

Back
Top Bottom