Bought an Eart 335 and it doesn’t suck

Jon Kaneshiro

Experienced
Vendor

Bought this a few weeks ago to mess with. It’s actually built really well for an import guitar and has some nice spec choices: stainless steel frets and compound radius. Only $400 too. Worth a try and a great platform for modding.

All the ones I've seen are no better than any other budget guitar at the same price. The marketing with paid fake review videos and fake spam forum posts is really shit though.

All the ones I've seen are no better than any other budget guitar at the same price. The marketing with paid fake review videos and fake spam forum posts is really shit though.
Idk, they’re pretty good especially for the price. I bought this one to mod.

The below garbage hardware is a problem on these. It is the same stuff that goes on Chibson. I would say you would do better with an Eppiphone these days ,the QC is a lot better than it used to be.

Nothing personal, and I love that tune, but the high string strikes sound pretty bad/untuned. Are you sure this el cheapo can be properly tuned? ;)
Some guitars come with thicker strings and if you use thinner ones, you can't even intonate it properly and will need professional adjustments. Tuning open strings to perfection is usually not the best thing either, AFAIK. I may pick certain notes in the chords I'm gonna use, so they will sound awesome.

Back
Top Bottom