Bought an Axe-Fx 2 ... and it's fried

this is my ONLY gripe with the AxeFx it's sound is so good that even the machine can't handle it and goes into self destruct master exploder mode and kills itself to honorably prevent any damage to the universe. Good thinking Cliff. I head you can disable that SDMEM switch in the III though.
They'll get you back up and playing don't worry!

don't take it the wrong way but I'm glad your RJ45 blew :)
Because this means it's an engineering+user error and not a part that self destruct which might be hitting my little AxeFx as well.

I have a couple of old Lexicons which are 30-35 y/o by now and I dread the day they will go the way of the dodo.
The Axe is still a young boy so I expect it will/should live a long life, as judged by the price tag.

Cheers mate, glad you got yours fixed👍

Oh, and I have a theory why your AxeII blew... the ONLY reason... in my humble opinion... is that our little guy is aching from envy of its younger brother... it needs its shot of Ares 3.0 asap😷

Glad to see it was fixable. These units sound great. Anyone have a unrepairable gen 1 axe 2? I need an LCD screen as the contrast is low on mine and fractal has no replacement LCD screens and it is a custom part so it can't be bought.

Back
Top Bottom