Boston's - Foreplay/Longtime live at the 'House of Blues'

Gday Moke,
Great job! I don't often listen to iPhone mixes all the way through but you got me there. And.... You can sing! Man.... Is there anything you can't do? ;-)
Thanks for posting - good stuff.
Pauly

What's on the backing track, just the organ?
Hi Yek,

• It has the organ track
  • some acoustic and electric rhythm guitar during the solos
  • the 'hand claps'
  • extra backing vocals during the chorus to help me out
I'm also using my TC Helicon 'VoiceLive Rack' for some harmonies during the chorus.

Wow!! Love the control on the vibrato in your intro riff to Longtime! Did not know you were local to me, I live in L.A., I'll have to check out your band sometime!

Wow!! Love the control on the vibrato in your intro riff to Longtime! Did not know you were local to me, I live in L.A., I'll have to check out your band sometime!
That would be great. Any chance to act like a guitar geek with someone that understands is welcome.

I've thought about starting a post about some of the bigger shows, but I never really see anyone else do it, and felt a bit weird about even more shameless promotion.:oops:

That would be great. Any chance to act like a guitar geek with someone that understands is welcome.

I've thought about starting a post about some of the bigger shows, but I never really see anyone else do it, and felt a bit weird about even more shameless promotion.:oops:
I can't get to all the shows I like because of distance, my business, and uh, marriage, but you can message me if you like when you have local shows coming up. If I can swing it, would love to come out and hear you.

Go ahead...weird me out. ;)

Wicked execution, brother. Keep nailin' it!

Back
Top Bottom