FM9 Boston - Rockman/Rockmodule "Walk On" Tone Demo

manatarms

Here's a demo I've worked up for a Boston "Walk On" tone. This is more like the Rockman tones used on that album, but I also demonstrate the wide stereo chorus effect that is more inline with the old Rockman Stereo Chorus Rockmodule. This is all one take and lots of mistakes in playing. I've shared the preset below.

Attachments

• Boston_Walk_On.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 27

Here's a demo I've worked up for a Boston "Walk On" tone. This is more like the Rockman tones used on that album, but I also demonstrate the wide stereo chorus effect that is more inline with the old Rockman Stereo Chorus Rockmodule. This is all one take and lots of mistakes in playing. I've shared the preset below.

Very good . Love walk on. could you make the Top gun Theam song preset for the FM 9 please and thank you.

Man, I never realized how strongly mid focused those guitar tones were. Hearing it in isolation vs in the mix makes a big difference.
Yeah they are. In the past I used (when I still had them) my Rockmodules to record with some Boston backing tracks and it’s amazing what you had to do to get the tones into the mix.

Back
Top Bottom