Boston Axe-Fest - Are You Booked?

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
If you're booked to come to the Boston Axe-Fest, we'd like to hear from you personally.

Send an email to waitlist@fractalaudio.com with the following information:

Subject:
Boston Axe-Fest

Email Body:
1. Let us know if you are FLYING or DRIVING to get there.
2. Let us know if you BOOKED A HOTEL ROOM.
3. Are you attending SATURDAY, SUNDAY or BOTH DAYS?
4. Include your FORUM USERNAME.

Thanks,

The M@nagement

aol-mail-icon.gif

Matt - Would you guys be able to let us know if we don't get a seat? Wouldn't be much fun to get there and then not get in. :( The response I got from the waitlist email was the same as with the product waitlists. Not sure what to make of it in this case.

RR

Yeah, you're on the waitlist to buy a ticket. When the purchasing goes hot, you'll get the same sort of email as when you were eligible to buy a new piece of gear.
Matt - Would you guys be able to let us know if we don't get a seat? Wouldn't be much fun to get there and then not get in. :( The response I got from the waitlist email was the same as with the product waitlists. Not sure what to make of it in this case.

RR

I just noticed this separate AXE-FEST III thread, requesting attendee info. Email sent! :)

Question: is there any need to purchase a ticket in advance? My understanding is its $20 at the door.

EDIT - Answer: $20 bucks at the door (see USMC_Trev's poste below - thank you Sir!).

Last edited:
Any chance someone from FAS can chime in here and provide any clearer info on what to expect or what the process will be? Given the waitlist reply and the forum responses, sounds like many of us are confused. Is there really a waitlist, or was it just a sign up? I suspect many of us only have a few more days to cancel our hotel reservations if we're not going to get in.

Thanks -
RR

Back
Top Bottom