Boston Axe-Fest - Are You Booked?

Any chance someone from FAS can chime in here and provide any clearer info on what to expect or what the process will be? Given the waitlist reply and the forum responses, sounds like many of us are confused. Is there really a waitlist, or was it just a sign up? I suspect many of us only have a few more days to cancel our hotel reservations if we're not going to get in.

Thanks -
RR
I can’t speak for FAS, but I’m pretty sure that list was for signup and seat reservations perhaps, it wasn’t meant to be a waitlist , but yes it would be nice for @Admin M@ to chime in here......

At what time is Dweezil performing Saturday?

Our group wants to plan our day around it but not spend 6.5 hours there.

.... so , looks like 4 or 5 people - plus myself , going to Boston for this.
Maybe 6 , counting Matt. Should be fun. I’ll buy lunch.

You do realize that on the Axe-Fest Facebook Event site, 107 folks say they are going and 629 are 'interested'... you still buying lunch? I'll see you there!

I’m the exact opposite; I’m more interested in the presentations

My family would be bored silly watching someone discuss the art of "channel" usage.

So if we have a schedule, we all can cater our day to our needs. ;)

You do realize that on the Axe-Fest Facebook Event site, 107 folks say they are going and 629 are 'interested'... you still buying lunch? I'll see you there!

LOL , yah , I think I may have to bring my own lunch in a paper sack now , and just quietly eat it in a corner of the room by myself. Looks like it's going to be a full house. I will see you there.

All checked in for my flight from Houston tomorrow. Anything going on Friday night? Anybody meeting for dinner? Maybe a few adult beverages?

Last edited:
All checked in for my flight from Houston tomorrow. Anything going on Friday night? Anybody meeting for dinner? Maybe a few adult beverages?
I’m going to see the Bizarre world of Frank Zappa hologram show, with stellar Zappa Alumni in the band and Dweezil ‘s brother Ahmet Producing and appearing, (would’nt it be a beautiful thing if the two brothers hugged out their differences and Dweezil appeared on stage....!)...I know there are at least couple forum guys going..
I got the VIP soundcheck at 5:30.....and there are still seats available....I ‘m at a hotel near the venue Friday then driving earLy Saturday to the AxeFEst, about a half hour from the city, looks like....

https://www.bochcenter.org/FrankZappa

I’ll be checking in with the wife and my oldest son Friday night. Don’t know what time we will get there or what’ll be happening for sure. I’ll probably be checking the forum and maybe start a thread to see if anyone is there , once we get checked in.

I’m a bit bummed - can’t drive in Friday night due to a prior engagement so have to drive in Saturday morning. The way it looks now I won’t be arriving until 3pm. I hope nothing much happens until 3pm.:p

Back
Top Bottom