Boss waza air

Harm

Experienced
This must be the third best thing I ever bought. Number one is my Jack Russel, number two any fractal product and then this. Awesome is all I can say. Wireless guitar plug, great sound through the phones from clean to lead AND the huge selling point: bluetooth connection with my phone. Now I can play along to backing tracks or figure out songs anywhere. I love sitting outside and practice without compromising on sound. Extremely portable too.

Harm

Yep, cool stuff. I keep a set in a case right next to the couch for silent jamming whenever the mood strikes. More wife-agreeable than anything else I’ve tried!

I turn the directional effects off on mine. They’re great phones for practice. I bring them with me if I’m going to a guitar store. Sometimes I’ll plug the dongle into the output of my FM3. They’re no good for accuracy but they do make guitars sound huge.

I’ve looked hard at this thing for some time now. I own a Line 6 Amplifi 150 already. If it were a little cheaper, I might have pulled the trigger. But yes, I own a pair of Slate VSX cans that do the psychoacoustic thing and its really an amazing effect.

No latency that I notice. I turned that “surround” or whatever they call the speaker location sim off. Terrible.

No latency I've found. Biggest downfall for me is the battery charge. The dongle transmitter lasts a while, but the headphones are max a couple of hours. Maybe the batteries in mine are just old now. I've not looked into taking it apart to replace them, or if it's even possible. It frequently gets in the way of my playing, as I'll be in quiet mode, so I go to reach for the headphones, and either the transmitter or headphones are dead, or close to it. By the time I charge them, play time is over.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom